Thursday 19 April 2012




Spearmen move up






Cold One Knights advance






The Orc line closes in






Dark Elves won't stand for this






Terrain means nothing to spiders!






Spiders get everywhere






I need better movement trays






Combat collapses, Hydra chases Trolls






Dark Riders pursue Orcs


Played my fifth game of our club’s Warhammer Fantasy campaign, this time attacking the capital city of the Orcs. After some well-timed flank charges I managed to break and chase down some pretty big sections of his army after which it was mostly just a cleaning up operation.

In case you didn’t know, Cold One Knights are pretty amazing on the charge ^_^

Five games, five wins. Next week I’m lined up to attack the Chaos Daemons’ capital. I beat them in our previous game, a Storm Of Magic mission, so I’m hoping to repeat that success.

No comments:

Post a Comment