Monday 13 May 2013




































And here it is. Completed, or something like it. My Necron Aegis Defence Line is ready for action.


I’ve recently been tweaking my list in preparation for a couple of 1,250pt tournaments coming up and I’m leaning towards taking this so had to get moving on finishing it up!


I originally came across the kit on IDICBeer, and its available from Laser Cut Card. I’d had half an interest in a Defence Line since 6th came out, but didn’t like using an Imperial one for my Crons, so finding this was a definite win. 


The kit’s not too tough to put together, especially once you get the hang of it. I do really recommend a good sharp blade to cut the tabs that hold the pieces onto the sheet, mine was a bit on the dull side so took a bit of cleaning to get a smooth edge. 


When it comes to painting make sure you get a good undercoat on, my undercoat was a bit thin in places so I had to go back and give it another spray before I could get the paint to go on with a good texture.


I’ve used it in a couple of practice games so far, but it should get its real test next weekend at Eternal Warrior (assuming I don’t change my list again before then) so I’ll be able to report back with how successful it was, as well as posting some in-game photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment