Thursday 27 June 2013




































Photos from Wednesday gaming, because the one thing this week was missing was more 40k! Got a proper good practice for Monday’s tournament, a 1v1 on a 6x4 table against a really competitive list. We rolled Emperor’s Will with Hammer and Anvil.



Despite going second night fighting, terrain and deployment saved me from giving up First Blood, and a Dreadnought in range of my Barges let me claim that victory point. While I dominated the first few turns I over-extended with my Ghost Arks and Barges allowing them to be caught in combat after failing to glance his Soul Grinders to death and the game started swinging against me.



Fortunately things ended after turn 5 for a 5-4 victory for me, with First Blood and Linebreaker edging out his Slay the Warlord.



I still think this is a solid list, but it’s too one-dimensional to be as competitive as I need, so it looks like a few tweaks will be made before Friday’s practice tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment