Sunday 28 July 2013



Supplies






Textured






Sprayed grey






Sprayed grey (close up)






Painted white






Painted white (close up)



I’ve finally got myself motivated to make my own table and terrain, so that I’ve got a proper place to play at home. Here’s some shots of the first attempt.



The board is going to be snow terrain, I’ve textured it with bicarbonate soda and PVA glue, and sprayed it with a Winter Grey paint. After that I painted white over the top, and may add another layer once that’s dried. If that all goes ok I’ve got another 2x4 ft board to do to give me a 4x4ft table.



Slightly worried the texturing may not hold up to the painting or much use after, and if that’s the case I’ll probably go back to stage one and texture with sand or something else this time. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment