Saturday 23 June 2012
















Here’s a handful of shots from my latest Fantasy campaign game. Sadly not many photos, my camera was acting up.

I’ve been playing 40k the last month or so, and came back to the campaign with a game against a rival Dark Elf faction. Given that I’d won somewhere in the region of my last 6 Fantasy games he was keen to end my winning streak, but when the dust settled it turned out I’d managed to do it again with a killpoint score in the region of 1250kp for me and 800kp for him.

A good game, the action really all happened in turn 4, with the first 3 turns being devoted to manoeuvring and trying to get position. Things looked close right up until the end, but a good charge by my Cold One Knights took out his Corsairs, and my Hydra managed to show up to help my Spearmen finish off his Spearmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment