Friday 20 July 2012












It was a good turnout at the club last night, with 4 tables on the go. I had to head off for my train before they were over, but got some in-progress photos.


First we’ve got Eldar and Dark Eldar taking on Chaos and Dark Eldar. Oh, those treacherous Dark Eldar. It looked like things were going pretty well for the Eldar, I don’t think the game was far from over when I left as waves of skimmers rushed over the battlefield working divide and conquer against Chaos.


Secondly there’s Necron and Guard taking on a team of Orks and Space Marines. Didn’t get much of a look the, but things seemed to be going well for the Necrons and Guard who had brought 3 Doom Scythes and a few Leman Russ!


Last up we’ve got Fantasy! One of our Fantasy veterans, playing High Elves, was doing an intro game against Skaven. Fantasy games always look fantastic, I’d struggle to say who was looking best off there as I only got a quick look but after a brief chat it sounded like they were both enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment