Wednesday 14 August 2013








































Here’s a few photos from Tuesday night’s game down at Games Workshop. Rather than the usual 3v3 we’d do with that many players we mixed things up a bit with a 2v2v2. I teamed up my Necrons with Daemons, another team was double Marines and the third team was Marines and Guard.



My new additions to my Wraith squad were awesome, letting that unit tear up one flank and trash a load of Guard before getting caught by some Marines with a Null Zone Librarian who managed to kill off my Destroyer Lord and a couple of Wraiths.



5 of the 6 players brought flyers, leading to a pretty cinematic moment of two Stormbirds chasing each other across the centre of the board.



Final score was 3VP for the double Marines and 2VP each for the other teams. We almost swung it our way on the last turn but a 4+ invulnerable save denied us another Slay the Warlord and protected the Linebreaker for the Marines.

No comments:

Post a Comment