Thursday 22 August 2013








































Wednesday was my first chance to use the Fall of Orpheus Necron list in Imperial Armour 12. I’ve not got any of the shiny Forgeworld units yet, but I did bring along a unit of Flayed Ones led by Kutlakh and had a couple units of Charnel Scarabs.



My to-wound and rending rolls on the scarabs were awful, but my opponent made up for it by failing some pretty short charges letting me get the drop on his units a few times.



My big unit of Wraiths kicked ass, as they always do. Got off to a bit of a bad start when a krak missile obliterated my Ghost Ark with a 6” explosion that tore up the nearby squads, but as usual my Necrons just went with outlasting the enemy on attrition.



Kutlakh was cool, when he got into combat he managed to instant kill the enemy Captain with his Obsidax and it’s useful instant death, picked off a sergeant with thunder hammer next round, and did in the apothecary the round after.

No comments:

Post a Comment